Velocity to launch new India IT Services Cluster
During September and October 2022, we gathered local leaders representing many of the Velocity Network Foundation members to explore the opportunity of launching a cluster in India. Initial participants included Aon, Azilen, Cisive, HireRight, Neeyamo, Randstad, SAP and SumTotal, while Cornerstone, Korn Ferry and Oracle will be joining future discussions.
Over three meetings of the forum we discussed:
- Target markets
- Each participant’s business in India
- The depth and breadth of their relationships
- The role they see themselves playing in the ecosystem
- Their sense of the opportunity in the Indian ecosystem
- The existing solutions, including government and industry association initiatives
This exploration led to the unequivocal agreement that the Indian IT Services market is ripe for innovation and that our members are excited to promote the opportunity.
Next steps include launching a formal Velocity India IT Services Cluster to which all members are invited.
A virtual event will take place in February when we’ll welcome large employers, associations and government representatives to learn more about Velocity.
For more information and to get involved, please get in touch.